Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ufo challenge Update

On the UFO challenge front?   Well???  I have been a bad blogger.  It's bad when even your blog becomes a UFO.  I have just finished my 2nd UFO of this challenge.


This one didn't have that much left to be done. Only the borders.  Ugh... sometimes I hate doing borders. This one has 5; and no matter how many times or ways I laid them out I could not get the pinwheels in the corners to come out right.  Fortunately for me I am proficient with a tool known as a seam ripper.  Several unsewn seams later (and a few accidentally ironed fingers - ouch) I got them all to work out.  Whew!!  Feels good getting another one off the UFO list. With a little over a week to go on this month maybe I can go back to one of my other UFO's from the list and work on it some more.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment