Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finished!!

UFO challenge results:   1 down  11 to go.   Woo hoo!  I have finished my quilt top for this challenge. Not only does this feel good but it is motivating me to finish more that are not on the list.  

The top still needs to be quilted but for me the challenge was to get the tops finished. I have had some basic lessons and have quilted a couple of placemats (part of another UFO in this challenge) I just need some practice time.

This is a good feeling though and I am glad I signed up for the challenge.   This is what I wanted to get out of it.  Motivation to finish something.


9 comments:

  1. Nothing feels better than finishing, really FINishing a quilt! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous that you are motivated to keep going on the UFO projects~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy, I have this kit too, it's not even cut out . . . I was really happy to see that you changed the orientation of the center flowers, I was not a fan of they way the pattern shows them! Great job! I am anxious to see your accomplishment for February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish! Congrats. I'm getting a lot of quilt envy looking at your lovely quilt!
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this quilt. What is the pattern name and source?

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngratulations on a finish!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete